The association will be able to achieve all strategic steps, by the will of God, by collaborating a dutiful Islamic environment with local knowledge, international networking’s and incorporation of allied associations. All steps are crucial to the main body, IDCA, being a central hub of inviting others to Islamic knowledge (dawah) and being proactive in community development, including the issues that arise from social issues and aiding those with special needs.
IDCA has recently put this action into plan by:
- Providing Islamic services and educational needs.
- Being active in counselling individuals with anti social behaviours.
- Merging with Al Fitra Centre Inc. in helping to aid those with special needs.
- Working with couples and giving marriage advice.
- Providing guardianship to reverted sisters
- Organising Dawah information and development in the local areas.
- Being active in NSW community events and information.
- Engaging in dialogue and action plans with other organisations to assist in being part of a unified community.
- Offering international relief aid to refugees and orphans.
- Providing benevolent services to those from poor families.
- Assisting in international crisis care.